What to Do After An Auto Accident
The high traffic volume and complexity of many of Chicago’s roadways provide the perfect combination for automobile accidents. Often time motorists operate their vehicles under the misconception that they possess adequate knowledge as to the appropriate actions to take following an automobile collision. However, the reality is that most individuals either do not know, or have been improperly informed. The auto accident attorneys of Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. believe that all motorist should be adequately informed as to the appropriate actions to take following an auto accident.
In addition to immediate actions at the accident scene, and subsequent to the accident, victims of automobile accidents may be uncertain, or have questions regarding what happens during the claims process, medical treatment, and litigation. For some, complex legal and/or medical terms can also present confusion and uncertainty. Accordingly, our team of Illinois licensed attorneys provide the foregoing articles as a guide to all Chicago motorists regarding the personal injury process from accident scene through trial.
Click on each article to view contents:
- AUTO ACCIDENT SCENE: SECURING SAFETY
- AUTO ACCIDENT SCENE: PRESERVING EVIDENCE
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: IMMEDIATE SUBSEQUENT ACTIONS
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: THE CLAIMS PROCESS
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: MEDICAL TREATMENT
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: PERSONAL INJURY TERMINOLOGY
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE COVERAGE
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: THE COMPLAINT AND ANSWER
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: THE DISCOVERY PROCESS
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURES
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: EXPERT WITNESS and EXPERT TESTIMONY
- AUTO ACCIDENTS: THE TRIAL
If you or a loved one were involved in an automobile accident in which injury or death occurred, it is imperative that you protect your legal rights. For a Free Personal Injury Consultation with one our experienced and dedicated accident, injury, or wrongful death attorneys, contact the Law Office of Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. at (773) 516-4100. You may also submit your request online through our website at www.zneimerlaw.com.