Personal Injury Victories
Some of our personal injury victories include:
- $900,000 malpractice settlement for a patient who fell from a MRI table and suffered sub-dural hematoma
- $450,000 for a business customer who fell down dangerous stairs and suffered a broken hip.
- $425,000 for a truck driver who suffered spinal injuries when his truck was rearended by another truck.
- $301,000 (policy and medpay) for a client who fell from a ladder while cutting a tree for his friend and suffered broken legs.
- $300,000 (policy) for a pedestrian who slipped and fell on ice resulting from a downspot on the sidewalk.
- 300,000 (policy) for a child bitten by a German Shepard while visiting neighbors.
- $300,000 (policy) for a woman attacked by a Pitbull near a warehouse.
- $250,000 for a child who was molested while an inpatient in a hospital
- $225,000 for a woman who suffered a broken hip and MRSA infection while in a nursing home
- $200,000 (policy) for the first driver in a 3-car collision who suffered herniated disks. We received the policy limits from both the second and the third driver.
- $150,000 for a CTA passenger who fell on the red line platform
- $125,000.00 for a woman injured during physical therapy
- $125,00.00 for a store customer who injured his leg when he slipped and fell on packing tape left by the store's employees.
- $100,000 (policy) for a truck driver who was injured when a car entered the highway without seeing him