Foreign Students

En Español

Chicago Immigration Attorneys for International Students

Not every school is authorized to accept international students.  Only SEVP-certified school can accept foreign students and issue required immigration forms. 

After you receive your student visa from the US consulate abroad, please make sure that you carry with you all documents.  Do not check in these documents with your baggage because you will not be able to get your baggage until you are admitted.  Without these documents, you will not be admitted. 

ICE issued policy guidance for Student and Exchange Visitor Program and Designated School Officials of SEVP-Certified Schools with F-1 Students Eligible for or Pursuing Post-Completion Optional Practical Training.

Contact Us Free Personal Injury Consultation
Contact Form